- In June 1970 U.S. GDP was $1.1T and has grown 17.8x to $19.6T in 2018,
- Total public and private debt in 1970 was $1.58T and has grown 42x to $67T in 2018,
- In 2017, the U.S. government spent $1.2T more than it took in taxes & fees,
- In other words, the U.S. government lost $2.2M per minute in 2017,
- These numbers represent complete financial unreality and can’t last for much longer.
An excerpt from Freedomain Radio podcast 4023
The excerpt occurs approximately 10 min 30 sec into the podcast
Americas Economic Future – Prepare Yourself